FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lumetri Color LUT bug?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Bonet
Lumetri Color LUT bug?
on Feb 20, 2018 at 5:49:44 pm
Last Edited By Xavier Bonet on Feb 20, 2018 at 5:52:07 pm

I recently updated to CC 2018 as I was told it was a more stable version than CC 2015 (that I was still using, as 2017 was as buggy as they come). I had already noticed some bugs, but more to do with conflicts with my Wacom tablet. But today I finally came face to face with a really serious bug that threatens to be thorn in my side...
I tried applying a custom LUT using the Lumetri Color "Input LUT" option and I noticed it was taking a very long time to update the preview. I then saw the "thinking" color wheel mouse icon was going. After about half a minute or more, I finally got a red event notice on the bottom-right-hand corner:

A low-level exception occurred int: AE.ADBE Lumetri (GPUVideoFitler::GetFrameDependencies)

(N.B. Where it says "Fitler", it's not my mistake: I'm transcribing it as is. I'm assuming it should say "Filter", right?)

Anyway, after that I try another LUT, and it apparently applies it but no change is visible in the preview window. I try a couple more, and the same happens. And then I try another, and it starts thinking, and thinking, and thinking, and I finally hit CMD+Opt+Esc and see PP is "not responding", si I force quit the program...

It doesn't always happen in this same progression. Sometimes it becomes unresponsive on the first LUT. Sometimes it shows the red event notice a couple of times and then becomes unresponsive. But after I receive the red event notice, I can't really do that much in PP; it's as if most functions stop working properly, and even quitting makes the program unresponsive. Bottom line is that eventually I always have to force quit the program and that I can no longer use LUTs in Premiere Pro!

Has anybody else had a similar issue?
Thanks in advance for your response!

P.D. I'm using a:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
2,5 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Memory
AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB Graphics

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]