FORUMS: list search recent posts

I really need some assistance here, Pease assist. I am desperate.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andres Cuervo
I really need some assistance here, Pease assist. I am desperate.
on Feb 16, 2018 at 9:24:58 pm

I really need some help here, I have spent many months, working very diligently on a project. Really an incredibly lot of work, my best. I’ve opened and closed it hundreds of times, it was 23 minutes long, finally I finished it yesterday. Before exporting it I decided to start a new project , a very short project to train myself on exporting. I created this second very short project and expoerted it successfully, it is the one I mentioned in my previous thread. I have just opened Premiere and my personal masterpiece has disappeared, there is another very short project that resembles the short video I made yesterday that has the name of the 23 minutes long project. But my project is gone. I feel like jumping off a cliff. Please help. I am really desperate.

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
Re: I really need some assistance here, Pease assist. I am desperate.
on Feb 16, 2018 at 9:31:05 pm

you could check your autosaves. but if you had no autosave or incremental backups, and wrote over the file with the same name, it usually acts as a low level wipe, but sometimes easus data can recover it or you can have a working temp ~ file, hard to say.

Return to posts index

Andres Cuervo
on Feb 16, 2018 at 9:44:18 pm

I just notice that the project that seems to be replacing the original since it has its name has the prefix PREMIERE / Adobe Premiere Pro Auto-Save / which it definitely did not have before. Isn’t there a way to recover, to go back in time like you can in Windows?

Return to posts index

greg janza
on Feb 16, 2018 at 10:04:55 pm

go to your autosave folder and open a recent version or if you had the button "save a backup to adobe cloud" selected in your preferences you can simply go to your adobe cloud account and retrieve a recent version from there.

I Hate Television. I Hate It As Much As Peanuts. But I Can’t Stop Eating Peanuts.
- Orson Welles

Return to posts index

Andres Cuervo
on Feb 16, 2018 at 11:09:42 pm

I agree about the TV and the peanuts,

I FOUND IT! Now it has prefex Auto Save and instead of sufix 1 it has 1-1 it was in folder : Adobe Premiere Pro Preview Files. Thank heavens for that!

Return to posts index

greg janza
on Feb 16, 2018 at 11:24:43 pm

great, now every single time you open premiere check to make sure your project is autosaving to the correct location. then make sure you're also saving a version to adobe cloud and you'll never post about this problem again.

I Hate Television. I Hate It As Much As Peanuts. But I Can’t Stop Eating Peanuts.
- Orson Welles

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]