1. it is coming from one camera only, from second it is ok
2. footage from this camera is playing ok in source monitor, it also ok in other project from same event
3. if i stop playback i get less distortion, but some frames are still distorted…
4. this happens after editing file on another computer
5. switching render engine open CL to software don’t help 6. different output settings don’t help
7. cleaning cache neither
(I am using CC 12.0.0 on OSX 10.13.3 on iMac27 2012)
It plays fine in your source monitor, but not on your Program monitor? It looks like a corrupt file, but it wouldn't play well in the Source monitor if it were.
Or is this only after exporting out to file?
What helped was actually updating my premiere to 12.0.1. ... the file was previously edited on a Pr on my colleague's computer, who has updated to 12.0.1. before, after I updated myself the problem was gone.