FORUMS: list search recent posts

Merging several sequences into one

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dante Majorana
Merging several sequences into one
on Feb 15, 2018 at 3:33:19 pm

Hi
I am editing a feature film and for each sequence I created a project in Premiere CC2018. As 01prproj and so on till the last 70 prproj.
Now I want to add them all into one new project and have one sequence with every project a previously created.
I tried to open various projects, copy the timelines and add them to a new project, but the clipboard is empty and I am unable to add anything in the new project.
I an open each project but the timeline becomes a single green strip and if I click on it it opens in its original project
while I need for each timeline to be next to the previous, to be able to work on the timeline on each clip to move it, delete it, add effects across various clips modify the sound and whatever else I need to do in my tentative editing.
Could anyone tell me how can I place in a new project the various project getting as a result one time line ONLY which would allow me to move, delete, add effect or transitions in this new project.
If I export as media each project I can easily create the new project however it becomes impossible to work properly since the single clips disappear in the resulting movie.
Thanks for any help

Return to posts index

Manish Chaudhary
Re: Merging several sequences into one
on Feb 15, 2018 at 3:55:20 pm

what i think about your ques is you need to create a new Project in premiere pro and then import all projects via drag n drop, while importing the projects you have to select checkbox called "Import Selected Sequence"
Screenshots Mentioned.

Return to posts index

Manish Chaudhary
on Feb 15, 2018 at 3:56:43 pm

Return to posts index

Dante Majorana
on Mar 8, 2018 at 11:05:07 pm

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>