FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyframing still photos in Premiere with Tangent Wave color grade panel?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Osku Petteri
Keyframing still photos in Premiere with Tangent Wave color grade panel?
on Feb 14, 2018 at 4:19:26 pm

Hey guys,

I've got a project with a nature photographer. We are adding some movement to his photos. Of course it's simple to do that in premiere by keyframing, but i'm looking to do it faster. I would like to use Tangent Wave grading panel for the basic movements, like the position and scale paragram. You know, just moving the photos with the grading ball and the round thingy above the ball. Has anyone been able to do this with 3rd party hardware? I did not find anything in google or get this working with Tangent mapper myself.

Cheers for the help guys!

-Osku

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Keyframing still photos in Premiere with Tangent Wave color grade panel?
on Feb 14, 2018 at 7:50:32 pm

What on Earth are you talking about?
You want to use a color correction effect to MOVE the position of a video layer over time?

That's what you're asking, correct? Just making sure.

If that's true, the answer is "no".

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Feb 14, 2018 at 7:57:13 pm

HA! Dave, I think he wants to use one of these to keyframe the movement.: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/571637-REG/Tangent_Devices_WAVE_Wave...

For those that prefer buttons, knobs, and flashing lights.

Return to posts index

Dan Powers
on Feb 14, 2018 at 8:41:16 pm

Back in the day, DaVinci film color correction panels had a button you could press to activate zoom and pan features to a trackball. However that is where that died. Pretty sure Adobe has not provided the hooks in the toolkit for third party developers to access. Hope I'm wrong. I have the full Tangent Panel set and have been begging them to allow cropping with knobs and zoom with a knob. You can only move so quick moving a mouse and clicking on thing at a time.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]