FORUMS: list search recent posts

Want to add a white triangle (236-254) to SMPTE 219 Bars

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jan Janowski
Want to add a white triangle (236-254) to SMPTE 219 Bars
on Feb 11, 2018 at 12:44:21 pm

Recently I lost some time when I had clips on a Capture Card output I hadn't used before... Fixed it but then realized that the SMPTE Bars I had (Via CS6 -- or from Test Patterns I've accumulated over the years).... Did have black Pludges, so I could check black Clips... But Didn't have any 'triangle' riding on the White Flag of SMPTE Bars....

If anyone remembers the Bar Test Pattern from an old Rank Cintel Telecine, You'll remember what I'm talking about....

With a little "Triangle" riding on white flag of Bars, you can easily determine if you have Clippers enabled in the white areas, which kick in at 236.... Since White flag is 235, you can't determine with SMPTE Bars if white clips are enabled or not.....

Anybody find something like I'm looking for????
Thanks...

Looking for 1939 Indian Motocycle

Return to posts index

Jan Janowski
Re: Want to add a white triangle (236-254) to SMPTE 219 Bars
on Feb 11, 2018 at 2:56:55 pm

I kind of created something.... Box of Background Color, but Background Color keeps defaulting back to 235.... So I 'Brightness and Contrast' it up to 255 (Well, 254, 255 is reserved for sync ☺! )

Return to posts index

Jan Janowski
Re: Want to add a white triangle (236-254) to SMPTE 219 Bars
on Feb 15, 2018 at 1:02:32 pm

Let me then ask this..... Within CS6.... Is the 'color bar file' --- one that could be edited to add a "whiter than white" peak that I'm looking for? If you could point me at the file, I might then play with it offline (after making a copy of it) and then when I get what I want, I'd then post my results here????

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]