FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sync Audio Workflow Advice Please

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hannah Neufeld
Sync Audio Workflow Advice Please
on Feb 4, 2018 at 8:33:28 pm

I would very much appreciate advice on effective sync audio workflows in PPCCv12.
I've been syncing using PluralEyes for a long time, but I keep running into the same annoyances and I'm hoping that someone can walk me through a more efficient system - whether here on the forum or in a book or tutorial somewhere.
I work on a lot of short form material - commercial length to generally under 4 minutes. Lots of different cameras and RAW file formats. Not huge quantities of footage, but often at least 10 or so hours of verité shot over a period of days. I usually transcode to ProRes 422 so that I don't run into playback issues off our server, then I sync in PluralEyes. Then, I often get frustrated.
My goal is to have clips that are permanently linked to the multitrack production audio. I want to be able to match back from my timeline to these clips - not the clips with the original camera audio. I would like to be able to make multicam clips with these re-sync'd clips - and match back to the correct source.
I would like to be able to export OMFs for audio post directly from my working edit, and in a perfect world, I'd like to be able to do all of this with proxies - if possible.
I'd appreciate any and all help - and please, explain it like I'm brand new. I am happy to change my workflow from top to bottom and would love to hear how other editors attack this part of the process.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]