Hi, first i want to apologize for my english. If you dont understand something please tell me. The thing is like this. Someone sended me a an fcpxml file. I opened in Davinci Resolve and exported an XML. I opened this XML with Premiere CC 2018. The video layers seem to be ok but the audio is all offline. It shouldn't be a problem to relink, I do right click, link media on one of the offline audio files and the link media window appears. Once there it appears another clip name that doesn't belong to the audio file (LMC_E07P01_006.wav), it belongs to one of the video clips (A009_C007_01018A_001.R3D). Video (redcam) and audio where capture separately. Under file name it only says Localhost. I have no idea whats causing this mess. To make matters worst every offline audiofile appears to have the same clip name attach (A009_C007_01018A_001.R3D) So even if I try to manually relink clips it doesnt help because they all end up relinked to the same audio file. I hope i didnt confused anyone with this explanation.