FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyframes

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gennady Gaidukevich
Keyframes
on Feb 1, 2018 at 10:11:57 am
Last Edited By Gennady Gaidukevich on Feb 1, 2018 at 10:12:27 am

I’m Adobe Premiere newbie so don’t judge me harsh.

There is a panel. I don’t know what it’s called but I marked it on the screen. There you can adjust your keyframes. So my questions are:

1) How can I make the scale bigger? I mean my clip is quite long and it’s hard to adjust keyframes with such small scale. I tried to do Alt+scroll wheel but it works only in timeline.

2) Is there a way how I can add keyframes with certain interval? Let’s say I’m trying to make a typewriter effect and I want every keyframe to follow one by other with distance in one or two seconds. I can try to do that with mouse but it takes a lot of time to make it precise. Is there any quicker way?

http://i4.imageban.ru/out/2018/02/01/95021c8ec9a681e85fee6c5f43ebd171.png

Return to posts index

Eric Merklein
Re: Keyframes
on Feb 1, 2018 at 1:04:57 pm

If I have a long clip, i make an edit just before the spot where I want to make a change. Mark a key frame at the start, then go to the place where you want to make a change.

I can't figure any way other than this procedure. The key frame tool is rustic.

As for edit every second, your keyboard has pre-selected shifts. 5 frames 10 frames etc.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Keyframes
on Feb 1, 2018 at 4:14:26 pm
Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Feb 1, 2018 at 7:13:20 pm

I'm constantly scratching my head why people try to use a video editing application to do text animation.

Adobe has a Creative Cloud application that is designed to do motion graphics: After Effects. It even has a text animation preset called Typewriter, and you can alter the timing for the appearance of characters.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]