FORUMS: list search recent posts

Using only keyboard.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Giorgos Chatzigrigoriou
Using only keyboard.
on Jan 27, 2018 at 10:27:54 pm

Hello, I want to use keyboard almost exclusively. Till now I found two problems, not so important but I would like to know the answer.
First one is the fullscreen shortcut (`). I choose which window I want by pressing the assigned keyboard shortcut. However, when I press the fullscreen button it doesn't work on the selected window rather than the window that the mouse pointer happens to be on.
Second, Is that when I go to Media Browser I can navigate the folder tree on the left with the keyboard arrows but I cannot move with the keyboard to the right side of the panel and choose the footage I want with the keyboard. I have to use the mouse.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks a lot.

Cpu: Intel Core i7 5820k, Ram: G Skill 16gb DDR4, Vga: Gtx960 Strix edition.

Return to posts index

Roger Averdahl
Re: Using only keyboard.
on Jan 28, 2018 at 11:47:37 am

The shortcut you are using today is "Maximize or Restore Frame Under Cursor" while the one you are looking for is "Maximize or Restore Active Frame" if you want to maximize the active frame.

For the Media Browser you want to use "Select Directory List" and "Select Media List". It works but it wont give you any visual reference that indicate if you are in the Directory List or in the Media List but knowing that maybe good enough.

I hope that i gave you the answers you needed! :)

Return to posts index

Giorgos Chatzigrigoriou
Re: Using only keyboard.
on Jan 30, 2018 at 7:11:08 am

Thanks a lot you saved me.😃

Cpu: Intel Core i7 5820k, Ram: G Skill 16gb DDR4, Vga: Gtx960 Strix edition.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]