FORUMS: list search recent posts

PP Lumetri Encoder Error and Playback Issues

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joel Garman
PP Lumetri Encoder Error and Playback Issues
on Dec 29, 2017 at 1:55:23 am

*EDITING/LUMETRI HELP*

Hey peeps, I have been having a few really annoying issues with Premiere cc 2018 on my last few projects.

Issues:
- Lumetri likes to randomly removes LUTs from playback, or drastically changes colour correction. Seems like a graphics card issue.

- In addition to this, exporting videos with Lumetri edits (both encoder and export) have been failing. Either with a Lumetri specific error message, or a general GPU error message.
Temp Fix: I switch to Software Only Engine on Encoder, which avoids the failure, but takes forever....

- Getting black screen (no playback) at times while editing a project with proxies attached. Has happened to multiple projects.
Temp Fix: I have been exiting premiere, deleting the documents file in C// and restarting. Only a temporary fix and is very annoying.

I'm guessing I need to do something like check my graphics card driver? It is up to date so not sure if I need to roll this back somehow.
I have been trying to avoid rolling back to Premiere 2017 but happy to try this too. Hoping it's nothing to do with my new LED monitor plugged into the laptop hdmi either. Would be less than ideal if this was screwing the graphics card.

Thought I would do this post first for any time it might save. Would be interested to know what you would do in which order for something like this ☺

System:
MSI Leopard Laptop (windows 10 up-to-date)
Duel monitor set up
Intel core i7-6700, x64
GeForce GTX 960M
16gb ram

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]