FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to create new sequence in open bin, not in project pane.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joy E Reed
How to create new sequence in open bin, not in project pane.
on Dec 20, 2017 at 3:16:52 pm

I feel like I must be missing something obvious and I'm counting on y'all to point it out.

When I create a new sequence, it appears in the project pane. Even if I have the bin open that I want the sequence to go into, and the last place I clicked was inside that bin, the new sequence is always in the project pane, not inside a bin.

This happens if I right click inside the open bin to create the new sequence, and it happens if I use the new item button at the bottom of the open bin. Is there any way to insure that a new sequence is created in the desired bin without having to drag it in from the project pane? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for your time, CCrs.

Peace & respect,

Joy E. Reed
http://www.ohmyproductions.net

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
Re: How to create new sequence in open bin, not in project pane.
on Dec 20, 2017 at 3:54:12 pm

If you have your bin selected, it will create the new sequence in that bin.
TC

Return to posts index

Joy E Reed
on Dec 20, 2017 at 10:16:23 pm

Thanks, for chiming in, Todd.

So that means I can't have the bin open in its own pane and click within it, but I have to click back to the project pane anyway, select the desired bin, and then I can create the sequence inside the bin? I suppose it's one fewer steps than I've been doing.😐

Peace & respect,

Joy E. Reed
http://www.ohmyproductions.net

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Dec 20, 2017 at 11:23:58 pm

Gotcha.Yeah, I twirl open my bins, which works in creating a new sequence into a bin. Looks like it doesn't do that with a bin open in it's own pane. Seems it should work that way. Might be a request to Adobe to get that.
TC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]