FORUMS: list search recent posts

Seinfeld Kramer/Turkey Scene Recreation

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Polizzi
Seinfeld Kramer/Turkey Scene Recreation
on Nov 16, 2017 at 4:07:31 am

What is the best / easiest way to recreate this Seinfeld scene with a different head/audio?

Thank you!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Seinfeld Kramer/Turkey Scene Recreation
on Nov 16, 2017 at 5:40:57 pm
Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Nov 16, 2017 at 6:36:06 pm

That's an effects shot.

And That's not exactly PP's strong suit.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: Seinfeld Kramer/Turkey Scene Recreation
on Nov 17, 2017 at 3:12:41 pm

I'd find a frame where Kramer is looking straight at the camera, to minimize size of his head versus when turned, and make a still frame of it. Take the still into Photoshop and clone brush the head out of the scene.

That the now the background plate. Then shoot a head with greenscreen and key it over that background in Premiere. Use Motion tools to position, scale, rotate to fit the screen.

You may have to do some kind of soft-edge matte to "blend" head to turkey so you don't have an obvious sharp edge.

If you still want the wing to wave, the head replacement still image can be cropped to just that area and leave the original video running under it. So you have the original clip on V1, head replacement still on V2, keyed video head on V3 layer. Maybe you don't even need the V2 layer if new head is slightly larger than original and hides it.

Just for fun, no reason you can't fake this in Premiere without needing After Effects or other compositing involved. I used to do fun stuff like this with my kids when they were young. Not Hollywood quality, but good enough.

Thanks

Jeff

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]