FORUMS: list search recent posts

Source Track Indicator/Patch Toggle disappears from my project. PremierePro CC 2017

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jan Du
Source Track Indicator/Patch Toggle disappears from my project. PremierePro CC 2017
on Nov 13, 2017 at 3:00:39 pm

Hi Guys,

Okay, so I can't seem to toggle the source track indicator labeled V1(depending on the video track). It is used to toggle the video track that you'd like to paste a clip to. In my case, to activate V1 to cut my MultiCam sequence. I have scanned my toolkit and preferences to see if it is disabled. What is also strange is that issue does not occur in other projects that I have done without MultiCam.

To add, I have recently migrated to another workstation and updated Premier from 2015 to 2017.

Any help would be dearly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Ann Foo
Re: Source Track Indicator/Patch Toggle disappears from my project. PremierePro CC 2017
on Nov 14, 2017 at 4:54:33 am

Source track indicator (V1) will disappear if you don't have any V1 media in your source window....

So considering you're trying to edit with a muticam sequence... perhaps your locator is at a part of the multicam sequence where there is no V1, (only V2 and/or sound). Try scrolling to a bit in the multicam sequence where there is V1 media. Or, load up a video only track into your source monitor and see if your V1 toggle comes on.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]