FORUMS: list search recent posts

I'm freaking out! Quality dropped down very badly!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Etienne Visora
I'm freaking out! Quality dropped down very badly!
on Nov 9, 2017 at 9:37:27 am

Hello to everyone!
This morning, when I opened a project I'm working on Premiere Pro, I had a bad surprise.

Basically, almost every clip (which are so many) that I keyed to remove the green screen with Primatte Keyer, now have some green pixeled things in the background.

I don't think it's a keying problem (as you can see in the image below, before this problem the result was cool).
I seriously don't know how to fix it without doing it all over again (which would kill me, as I have a strict deadline)

Another thing I thought it could be is related to the new version of Premiere Pro, CC 2018.
But as I remember, I already opened this project with it, and it did not gave me this problem.

I will venerate whoever can help me with this!

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: I'm freaking out! Quality dropped down very badly!
on Nov 10, 2017 at 3:34:00 pm

For starters, have you tried clearing cache files? If you have upgraded to 2018 mid-project, weird things with cache files can happen. Delete them all, this will force the application to remake them.

Also if this is a mid-project upgrade, you may need to delete FX on the file and try doing it form scratch. Make a sequence copy so you can leave your original alone, in the event someone has a simpler fix.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2017.1 (as of 8/2017)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from UHD MP4, HD MP4, and HD P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]