FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to export a sequence to .mov with XDCAM EX 35 codec with Premiere on Windows

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marco Yule
How to export a sequence to .mov with XDCAM EX 35 codec with Premiere on Windows
on Oct 17, 2017 at 11:16:57 pm

Hello, everyone.

I'm from Brazil so I'd like to apologise in advance for some mispells with the english language.

This is my first time here. I've just started to work with video production and I am currently working with a local network here that requires all files be delivered in .mov but with the XDCAM EX 35 codec to broadcast.

I'm working on a Windows machine and fortunately I have a friend who has an Apple machine and, what I'm doing is I give him the .mxf file and he rewrapps it to .mov using Final Cut.

What I want to know is, if there is a way to export the sequence from Premiere, in .mov, with the XDCAM EX 35 codec directly from my Windows machine on Premiere, or if there is a software that does it (what is it called, how much does it cost, you know, how can I do it).

I've looked around and found nothing so I was hoping if you guys can help me, please.

Thanks!!

Return to posts index

greg janza
Re: How to export a sequence to .mov with XDCAM EX 35 codec with Premiere on Windows
on Oct 18, 2017 at 4:04:46 am

http://www.calibratedsoftware.com/Products/XDDecodeV2/QXDDownload.php

I Hate Television. I Hate It As Much As Peanuts. But I Can’t Stop Eating Peanuts.
- Orson Welles

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: How to export a sequence to .mov with XDCAM EX 35 codec with Premiere on Windows
on Oct 18, 2017 at 5:27:06 am

That seems to be a decoder not an encoder. So you can import but not export.

Return to posts index

Marco Yule
on Oct 18, 2017 at 3:21:05 pm

Exactly. What I need is a way to turn the .mxf file into a .mov file WITH the XDCAM EX 35 codec.

This has been a huge pain in my a*%!!

Return to posts index

greg janza
on Oct 18, 2017 at 8:11:24 pm

so if that program doesn't do it, I'd suggest that you contact someone at the local network. Maybe they're aware of windows software that will do it.

I Hate Television. I Hate It As Much As Peanuts. But I Can’t Stop Eating Peanuts.
- Orson Welles

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]