FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony NX5 Export Problem on FCP

COW Forums : Sony NXCAM

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vader Jacob
Sony NX5 Export Problem on FCP
on Aug 10, 2011 at 8:56:09 pm

Hello,

I'm shooting with my Sony NX5 on 1080/50i HD.
I'm editing in FCP, it works great, but everytime i export an edited sequence, on every setting/size, the final exported movie is not great. For example, if somebody moves his arm up and down and you pause the final exported file, you see one good arm and close next to it a blurry arm.
It's not an interlaced problem i think, because if you choose de-interlace, there is no difference. It's weird because in the viewer when i'm editing, it's show a normal good result. I tried almost every export setting but i can't get that good export setting. Even with a high shutter speed, there is no difference. Sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother language.
I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Kind regards,
Vader

Return to posts index

Uli Plank
Re: Sony NX5 Export Problem on FCP
on Aug 12, 2011 at 1:50:13 pm

If you are sure about interlace, could it be the framerate?

Director of the Institute of Media Research (IMF) at Braunschweig University of Arts

Return to posts index

Eric Pensenstadler
on Aug 12, 2011 at 7:26:05 pm

A computer monitor will always show a different image than a TV (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) especially in regards to any sort of interlacing issue.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is to shoot something on the same camera in 30p and see how that looks.

Perhaps you can try changing the sequence settings to NONE for field dominance.

Hope this helps,
Eric

Return to posts index

Vader Jacob
on Aug 18, 2011 at 5:54:33 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the quick answers!
I found the solution, the compressor in the sequence setting was on DVCPRO HD 1080i50, and now i changed it to Apple ProRess 422. And i changed the Field Dominance in NONE. Now i got a good export!

Thanks for the help!

Kind regards,
Vader

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]