FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dual Capture : Recording of still images impossible

COW Forums : Sony NXCAM

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stanley Mok
Dual Capture : Recording of still images impossible
on May 7, 2014 at 1:10:51 pm

Hello there,

I encountered the message "Recording of still images impossible" when push the fixed shot/photo button while recording video.

The Setting for "Fixed shot/photo" is to Photo.

Any help would be appreciated.

Stanley

Return to posts index

john lenihan
Re: Dual Capture : Recording of still images impossible
on May 7, 2014 at 3:05:52 pm

It would be helpful if you would let us know which camera you are using, and what your manual says should be happening at this point.

John

John Lenihan

LeniCam Video Productions
http://www.lenicamvideoproductions.com

Return to posts index

Mel Hook
Re: Dual Capture : Recording of still images impossible
on Jul 8, 2014 at 7:32:55 pm

I'm having this problem too. Using a Sony HXR NX30E. Manual says to set the "fixed shot/photo" setting to "photo" because if you set it to "fixed shot" you cannot take photos while recording a movie. I have the setting set to "photo", but when i am recording and press the "fixed shot/photo" button on the camcorder, it says "recording of still images is impossible" and displays a small camera symbol with a "stop" circle next to it. If I set it to fixed shot I still get the camera and stop circle symbol but nothing happens when i press the "fixed shot/photo" button. The dual capture should be possible with this camera but it just does not seem to be working for me, despite having the settings the same as stated in the manual. Is this a bug with my particular camera or is there a way to work around this as I really need to be able to take still photos while I'm recording something.
Many thanks,
Mel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]