FORUMS: list search recent posts

Match Sony AX2000 and NX5U Picture Profile Settings

COW Forums : Sony NXCAM

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rich Kutnick
Match Sony AX2000 and NX5U Picture Profile Settings
on Apr 19, 2013 at 4:53:46 pm

I have a wedding shoot coming up where I will be using both a Sony AX2000 and a Sony NX5U. Does anyone know how to adjust the respective picture profile settings for each camcorder to match them? I know that there are supposed to be presets in some of the positions. Do these match? I really would like to manually adjust the settings on preset 1 or 2, though, so any advice would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Rich Kutnick
VIDEO IMPRESSIONS

Return to posts index

Michael Johnston
Re: Match Sony AX2000 and NX5U Picture Profile Settings
on Apr 29, 2013 at 7:00:29 am

You can't set up picture profiles in the AX2000. That's a feature you get when you upgrade to the NX5. That said, you'll have to play with the NX5 picture profile settings to try to match it to the AX2000. Good luck.

Return to posts index

Rich Kutnick
Re: Match Sony AX2000 and NX5U Picture Profile Settings
on Apr 29, 2013 at 11:57:02 am

With all due respect, Michael, I own an AX2000, and I can assure you that there are six Picture Profile settings. Some have the same options as the NX5U, others are similar and finally the NX5U has some additional options not available on the AX2000. My goal is to match them as much as possible for the shoot so that I will have significantly less in post to worry about. I am asking for anyone with knowledge or personal experience to help me perform this task.

Rich Kutnick
VIDEO IMPRESSIONS

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]