FORUMS: list search recent posts

FS700 training DVD/online

COW Forums : Sony NXCAM

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tony Brave
FS700 training DVD/online
on Jan 14, 2013 at 8:27:09 pm

Has anyone heard of a site or DVD package I can purchase to get up and running with FS700? The only one I have seen is Vortexmedia.com, but they combine FS100/700 together. I would like it focused on FS700. I have seen the Vimeo/youtube sites already.

Return to posts index

charles meadows
Re: FS700 training DVD/online
on Jan 18, 2013 at 4:13:32 pm

There ain't that much difference in the operating of the FS100 and the FS700. We've used the Vortex Media for both cameras and it's spot on.

"There's no point in filming if you don't have fun"
Charles Meadows
Creative Director
Incubate Productions South Africa
http://www.incubatevideo.co.za

Return to posts index

john foundas
on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:32:32 pm

I though the picture profile and set-ups were different between the 100 and 700?

Return to posts index

Ren Patterson
on Mar 29, 2013 at 8:47:19 pm

I recently purchased both the Sony PMW200 and the Sony FS700. I wanted the kind of training that would give me a clear overview, specifics where necessary and given by a non-geeky really experienced presenter. Doug Jensen is both. However, Vortex online classes seem to be having trouble with the connections. I've managed to get through 5 or 6 of the 12 lessons - each time getting cut off with a 'trouble connecting to the media' error message. And this frustrating sucker comes back like a disease.

I highly recommend the program - if you can find a way to connect stably to the website. I'm still looking (preferably for a DVD version - which Vortex, apparently, does not have). Very frustrating.

Please let me know if you find anything else.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]