FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking to Buy Used FS700. If you have an offer or know of a website please let me know?

COW Forums : Sony NXCAM

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tommy Agostino
Looking to Buy Used FS700. If you have an offer or know of a website please let me know?
on Sep 23, 2012 at 12:01:07 am

Hi I need an FS700 and I would like to buy one used as I don't quite have it in my budget for a new one. Do you know of any websites that would have one used?

Thank you,

Thomas

Return to posts index

Jonathan Thomas
Re: Looking to Buy Used FS700. If you have an offer or know of a website please let me know?
on Oct 20, 2012 at 11:16:20 pm

Definitely Google search for used FS700. The second-hand cameras are for mostly someone who wanted to use it to film a project, then return it.

Return to posts index

nathalia cabrera
Re: Looking to Buy Used FS700. If you have an offer or know of a website please let me know?
on Feb 11, 2014 at 1:28:14 am

Hi. I don’t know what say ‘cause it’s been quite a while since we talked. That is if you still remember me? I work with you and three other people on a film by Westchester community college. We hung out after, from time to time. I’m not trying to creep you out or anything, just that i lost contact with you, by phone and facebook. And i have no other way to reach you. So, if this is the tommy from Westchester community college, please contact me by my cell phone 914 336 6909. Again, I’m sorry. I’m not trying to creep you out or anything.

-Nathalia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]