Hey all, I was just wanting to get some feedback from people about my options for choice of lenses on my FS100. Basically I have been using it with the kit zoom lense since purchase, but I just feel like it is not making the camera "sing" like I want it to. I do corporate shoots / promos / and small TVC's. I am really after some lenses that will help me take advantage of the 35mm sensor, increase that shallow DOF look, and be reasonable quality at the same time. Budget is a little limited, so the below lenses are all pretty inexspensive with the exception of a few standouts which (if I am convinced they will really look great), I am happy to spend a little more more on...
Here's my list (in no particular order - just the oder of my B&H wishlist) - I'd love some feedback from people that know their stuff.
- Sony - SAL-50F14 Normal 50mm f/1.4 Autofocus Lens
- Sony - SAL-135F28 135mm f/2.8 [T 4.5] Manual Focus
- Sony - DT 35mm f/1.8 SAM Lens
- Sony - SAL-50F18 50mm f/1.8 DT AF Lens
- Sony - SEL24F18Z 24mm f/1.8 E-Mount Carl Zeiss Sonnar Lens
- Sony - E-Mount SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle Alpha E-Mount Lens
- Sony - VCL-ECF1 E-Mount Fisheye Conversion Lens
- Sony - SAL-1635Z 16-35mm f/2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* AF SLR Lens
And just for fun: Lensbaby - Composer W/Tilt Transformer
I'd love to hear thoughts on these options, which are a waste of my time / money, and which will become invaluable to me in your opinion.