FORUMS: list search recent posts

Shooting with two Arri Alexa with Gemini 4:4:4 DIT CART on SET

COW Forums : ARRI

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Giraldo
Shooting with two Arri Alexa with Gemini 4:4:4 DIT CART on SET
on Mar 22, 2013 at 9:53:24 pm

Two Arri Alexa cameras recording both with gemini 4:4:4 my workflow is get the footage transcode it. Get dailies, color corrected for editorial and DP. that the easy part, my question are Im new for LTO Back UP, Im not afraid but curios about what would be the best LTO device for a Mac Pro Tower 12 core 2.9 ghz and model 5,1. that is easy user?

so They want me to back up in LTO everything what is the Usual workflow to deliver the final footage, would be LTO and also external hard drive of all footage NOTE: the post house is in Barcelona son they want the DIT Cart to do everything because they are not going to send nothing to Barcelona until everything is done, Suggestions?

Arriraw from Gemini 4:4:4 in Davinchi Resolve would playback in real time with which graphic card? I have Nvidia 4000 and a red rocket. obviously I have to put away the red rocket the reason is going to be death weight it doesn't increase processing acceleration, so would help to buy the gxt470? I know GXT 570 would be perfect but due to feed power supply I cant insert it! or can i? is there an esier method? also have in slot one Atti 5770

Would I get good performance for processing with that setup or do I have to buy an expansion chassis? money is a factor! i dont want is a DIT cart not a post house

Thanks before hand to any one who can join and solve some of my quiestion!

Abraham Giraldo
Mac Pro 2.93 Ghz 12 core
Atti 5770
Nvidia 4000
Hd Decklink Extreme 3D
H680
Flander Scientific monitor 10 bit 4:4:4
EvoVR 16TB Rackmount

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]