FORUMS: list search recent posts

Quicktime corrupt file

COW Forums : ARRI

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Santiago Escudero
Quicktime corrupt file
on Dec 29, 2011 at 9:17:27 am

Hi, I'm working on an important proyect (drama series). We are recording with Alexas on QT Apple ProRess 444; and when the post studio it's going to do a Color Correction find a corrupt file.

Whe are editing with Avid MC in DNxHD 36 and copy ProRess only for backup and CC. This file it's corrupt in all copies but not in DNxHD 36.

My question is if somebody knows what software can recover this files. Thank you.

Return to posts index

Fred Jodry
Re: Quicktime corrupt file
on Jan 5, 2012 at 5:04:21 pm

Santiago, sometimes, the fix software is your keyboard. Try writing the corrupted files to a folder, rename them in substitute proper filnames, pointer filenames, or batch- names. Then burn them to separate media. You will probably lose the meta-data inside doing this but you might save the files. Then find out what you are doing wrong before the terabytes fly by. Good luck. Fred Jodry

Quicktime corrupt file
by Santiago Escudero on Dec 29, 2011 at 4:17:27 am
Hi, I'm working on an important project (drama series). We are recording with Alexas on QT Apple ProRess 444; and when the post studio it's going to do a Color Correction find a corrupt file. We are editing with Avid MC in DNxHD 36 and copy ProRess only for backup and CC. This file it's corrupt in all copies but not in DNxHD 36.
My question is if somebody knows what software can recover this files. Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]