FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dulce Systems PCIe SAN solution?

COW Forums : RAID Set-Up

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Tong
Dulce Systems PCIe SAN solution?
on Sep 28, 2010 at 1:12:37 pm

I had been trying to find information about Dulce Systems PCIe SAN solution for their PCIe products like the PRO RXd and PRO DQ, but to no available. The only thing I can find on their website indicates that they are working on something call "PRO Share".

Anyone know what is the progress of the development? Or do their PCIe products compatible with other brand's PCIe hub and switch?

James

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: Dulce Systems PCIe SAN solution?
on Sep 29, 2010 at 2:07:22 am

I LOVE Dulce Systems, but I am not familar with any shared storage enviroment that they currently offer. You can use a Dulce Systems RAID array right now, and build your own shared storage system using Small Tree ethernet hardware (and a MAC Pro). And if you want Fibre Channel (if you are doing uncompressed HD), you can plug in a Dulce Array into an ATTO Faststream and get 4 seats of shared storage using your Dulce RAID array.

Want more details - go to the SAN Networks forum on Creative Cow.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

James Tong
Re: Dulce Systems PCIe SAN solution?
on Sep 29, 2010 at 5:37:38 am

Thanks for your reply. I think Dulce is working on something like the CalDigit SuperShare. I will email Dulce asking for further info, and I will check on the ATTO FasStream at the same time. Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]