FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multiple RAW HD video files to one 4K RAW video

COW Forums : FFmpeg

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eryk Skotarczak
Multiple RAW HD video files to one 4K RAW video
on Apr 26, 2012 at 1:47:26 pm

Hi!
Since last few days I'm exploring the vast functionalities of FFmpeg. My goal is to stitch 4 FullHD videos ino a single 4K (3840x2160) video. (assuming that the 4 input videos "quadrants" are recorded in sync)

I've done some experiments on normal mov files and witch the movie, pad and overlay filter chain I became what I wanted to. BUT!
The actually input videos are YUV RAW files from a capture card. Here starts the problem. For a simple one file conversion I use this:

ffmpeg -s 1920x1080 -r 60 -vcodec rawvideo -pix_fmt uyvy422 -i board0_video.yuv -vcodec rawvideo -y test.avi

That works great, but it is only one video. I want to stitch 2x2 such raw video files. The easy way would be to pad one video and overlay another three on it, but I don't know how to do it in one ffmpeg line. The problem that stopped me was the movie filter, I can not add a raw video to it with all this parameters that I use in the above example.

Is there a solution for that problem?

Of course I know I could encode all 4 videos to avi and the simply do that, but that takes ffmpeg passes ans is not elegant. The && solution to concatenating ffmpeg tasks do not worked for me.

Eryk

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]