FORUMS: list search recent posts

libraries like libfaac and lame not present after install

COW Forums : FFmpeg

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MArco Berger
libraries like libfaac and lame not present after install
on May 24, 2011 at 4:25:50 pm

Hay!

For two weeks now I've been trying to fix that problem. I installed all the libraries and codecs, put them in the configure command and it does not return an error so they were found and all is ok.

Then I compile, still everything ok.

When ffmpeg is installed, I can compress videos and all, but some libraries are not there (that I installed) like mp3lame, libfaac, libvpx, etc.

Using ffmpeg 0.7 with Linux 2.6, 64bits processor

Thanks for any help

Return to posts index

Michael Rampe
Re: libraries like libfaac and lame not present after install
on May 24, 2011 at 10:12:15 pm

[MArco Berger] "I installed all the libraries and codecs, put them in the configure command and it does not return an error so they were found and all is ok.

Then I compile, still everything ok."

These need to be enabled in the configure line (--enable-libx264 --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac) along with --enable-nonfree. Post you FFmpeg configure flags (output from terminal) and I will take a look.

Michael

Return to posts index

MArco Berger
Re: libraries like libfaac and lame not present after install
on May 25, 2011 at 1:14:30 pm

My configure line was as follw:
./configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib64 --mandir=/usr/share/man --disable-avisynth --enable-avfilter --enable-libfaac --enable-libgsm --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-postproc --enable-pthreads --enable-shared --enable-swscale --enable-vdpau --enable-version3 --enable-x11grab --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libtheora --enable-libdirac

But I found "a" solution. Using ffmpeg auto-installer, one command and everything is ok. Much simpler.
I tried running ./configure again just to show you, but it produces nothing in the console, maybe because it is now installed right.

Thanks anyway!

Marco

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]