FORUMS: list search recent posts

"end of stream pattern not found" after muxing .h264 and .aac encoded by ffmpeg

COW Forums : FFmpeg

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Prathamesh Sathaye
"end of stream pattern not found" after muxing .h264 and .aac encoded by ffmpeg
on Sep 20, 2015 at 5:54:14 pm

Hi All,

Request for your help in a issue I am facing.

I have used the below command to extract h.264 video and audio from prores 422 mov file.

ffmpeg -i Helicopter.mov -vcodec libx264 -pix_fmt yuv420p -r 30000/1001 -s 720x480 -aspect 16:9 -profile:v main -level:v 3.1 -x264opts aud:videoformat=ntsc:force-cfr:ref=1:keyint=15:min-keyint=15:scenecut=-1:bframes=2:b-adapt=0:b-pyramid=none:weightb=0:weightp=0 -flags +cgop -b:v 1500k -minrate 1500k -maxrate 1500k -bufsize 1835k -nal-hrd cbr test.h264 -acodec aac -strict -2 -b:a 128k test.aac

I have to extract the audio and video, to mux them into Mpeg2 ts using Manzanita TS muxer (its the only one at my office)

My client checks the file using TS analyzer which reports an error in the video stream "Video end of stream pattern not seen at end of stream,Last emitted picture sequence may be incomplete". The client has rejected the file.

I don't have deep knowledge of h264, but is this problem related to the ffmpeg command I am using?

I even tried using options : -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb but I am getting the same error as above.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this. At least guide me in the right direction.

Best Regards.

Return to posts index

Reuben Martin
Re: "end of stream pattern not found" after muxing .h264 and .aac encoded by ffmpeg
on Sep 28, 2015 at 8:38:00 pm

Just guessing, but you might try actually muxing them to ts with ffmpeg and see what happens. There may be some extra functionality that takes place when the output is known to be ts that doesn't happen when the output is raw stream files.

Another option to try is seeing what happens when setting the output from ffmpeg to mp4 instead of raw streams and then transmux them to ts with other tools. Bento4 and GPAC both have tools to directly transmux mp4 to ts.

https://github.com/axiomatic-systems/Bento4
https://github.com/gpac/gpac

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]