FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is there any possibility for Wowza multiple streams can be merge to one stream ?

COW Forums : FFmpeg

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dskumar gutti
Is there any possibility for Wowza multiple streams can be merge to one stream ?
on Nov 25, 2012 at 6:17:22 am

Hi all,

i am new to the wowza media server, i am trying to merge the multiple streams into one file,is there any possibility to achieve this by wowza please send your great suggestions it is appreciable.

Thanks in Advance

Return to posts index

Lou Logan
Re: Is there any possibility for Wowza multiple streams can be merge to one stream ?
on Nov 29, 2012 at 6:45:16 pm

The is the FFmpeg COW forum. Are you using ffmpeg? If yes, what command have you tried?

Return to posts index

dskumar gutti
Re: Is there any possibility for Wowza multiple streams can be merge to one stream ?
on Nov 30, 2012 at 10:57:51 am

Hi,

1) cut the actual stream file with the following command
e:\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg -ss 0:1:0 -i C:\VideoFiles\streamfile.flv -t 0:1:5 C:\VideoFiles\output.flv
here, 0:1:0 (hh:mm:ss) & same as for 0:1:5

repeat the same for all the streams
2) extract the audio streams form (n-1) streams using the following

e:\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg -i C:\VideoFiles\output.flv -vn -ar 44100 -ac 2 -ab 192 -f mp3 C:\VideoFiles\output.mp3
repeat for all the other streams

3) mix all outcomes into one audio file using the following
e:\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg -i C:\VideoFiles\out1.mp3 C:\VideoFiles\out2.mp3 C:\VideoFiles\MERGE_FILE.mp3

and combine the all output files in to one using the following command

4) append the final audio + video file using the following

e:\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg -i C:\VideoFiles\MERGE_FILE.mp4 -i C:\VideoFiles\MERGE_FILE.mp3 -ar 44100 C:\VideoFiles\finaloutput.mp4

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]