FORUMS: list search recent posts

Which Flanders for broadcast and DCP ???

COW Forums : Flanders Scientific

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anhtu Vu
Which Flanders for broadcast and DCP ???
on Jan 20, 2014 at 10:17:30 pm

I'm a bit confused as which one to get between the Cinema and broadcast series. I'm looking for a color-critical monitor for my on-line suite. I do broadcast and independent film (delivered on DCP). I'm looking for a 24'' monitor or possibly 32''. Thanks

Return to posts index

Bram Desmet
Re: Which Flanders for broadcast and DCP ???
on Jan 21, 2014 at 12:42:09 am

The CM240 is the most popular choice for people delivering a fair portion of their work as DCPs, that would be our suggestion.

Bram Desmet
FSI (Flanders Scientific, Inc.)
http://www.FlandersScientific.com

Return to posts index

Anhtu Vu
on Jan 21, 2014 at 12:56:39 am

Hi Bram,

I assume the CM240 is also fine for color correction suite destined to broadcast as well ?

I notice the 32'' being only $500 more but not available at the moment due to back log....do you have an approximate delivery date ? Thx

Return to posts index

Bram Desmet
on Jan 21, 2014 at 1:11:56 am

[Anhtu Vu] "I assume the CM240 is also fine for color correction suite destined to broadcast as well ?"
Yes, that is what it is used for most.

[Anhtu Vu] "I notice the 32'' being only $500 more but not available at the moment due to back log....do you have an approximate delivery date ? Thx
"

Not at this time, but while great for broadcast workflows the CM240 is better suited to applications where some or all of the content will also be destined for DCPs.

Give our office a call or email and they will be happy to answer any application specific questions you might have in more detail.

Bram Desmet
FSI (Flanders Scientific, Inc.)
http://www.FlandersScientific.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]