FORUMS: list search recent posts

FS LM2461W vs TV Logic LVM 243W 3G

COW Forums : Flanders Scientific

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Phil Hawes
FS LM2461W vs TV Logic LVM 243W 3G
on Jun 4, 2013 at 3:11:58 pm

Hello to all,

I'm looking for a bit of feedback before I spend more than $5000 on a color correction monitor. Within my budget, I've narrowed down the choice to the two monitors mentioned in the subject heading. The FSI solution is more expensive for me since I am in Canada.

Is there anyone out there who has worked with these two monitors and can compare them. I will have them hooked up to a BMD Decklink Extreme card and predict using Resolve mostly on HD projects but potentially on 2K projects in the near future.

Please no comments regarding calibrating LCD panels designed for digital photography or design work, like EIZO, LaCie or Dell monitors. I've been down that road and I am looking for something more stable with HD SDI inputs.

Thanks,

Phil

Return to posts index

Bram Desmet
Re: FS LM2461W vs TV Logic LVM 243W 3G
on Jun 4, 2013 at 4:05:15 pm

Hi Phil,

I'm not the objective end user feedback you are looking for, but feel free to give our office a call at +1.678.835.4934. I will say that the TVLogic unit we are usually put up against (in shootouts and in apples to apples comparisons) is usually the XVM-245W, not the 8 bit LVM-243W 3G. Anyway, feel free to give us a shout if we can answer any questions. Like I said, not the most objective source for feedback, but we do have experience with both and tend to be pretty straightforward in giving you the pros/cons of our solutions.

Bram Desmet
FSI (Flanders Scientific, Inc.)
http://www.FlandersScientific.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]