FORUMS: list search recent posts

Product Request

COW Forums : Flanders Scientific

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
christian griebel
Product Request
on Oct 31, 2012 at 6:22:22 pm

I'm new to the Cow and Grading also. So sorry if that's wrong here.

I'm exploring possibilities for monitoring and measurement (Scope) and just discovered FSI's Monitor Line.

So it came to my mind: if i could afford a FSI Monitor then I shurely would want to make use of its scopes, but I dont want them to overlay the picture during grading all the time. I know, it was inicially build in for compact field Monitoring.

But, would'nt it be a great and unique(?) feature to have an additional, let's say HDMI or DVI or even VGA output on the Monitor to feed an inexpensive second Display JUST WITH THE SCOPES' DISPLAY DATA?

I mean, everybody got some retired Monitors around, so do I. And thinking of the environmental aspects...

As a second Product request I would find it pretty attractive to have just a little Box that is outputting the FSI Scopes from a SDI/HDMI Input to HDMI/DVI without a Monitor around it for a Price somewhere between 500-1000$. Would be very cool. Also for Audio mesurements.

Just some thougts, but maybe I missed some Product that is already exsisting - sorry, if so.

cheers,
chris

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]