FORUMS: list search recent posts

AVCHD Cylic Redundancy error? Solutions?? Panasonic GH2

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zachary Snygg
AVCHD Cylic Redundancy error? Solutions?? Panasonic GH2
on Nov 5, 2012 at 6:03:26 pm

I am having problems transferrig some clips that were on a hard drive. The project was shot on two DSLRs (a Canon 7D and the Panasonic GH2) I know from the Cylic Redundancy error it is a disk issue. Funny thing is, all the clips actually play when you double click them. It was an assortment of Quicktime and AVCHD files that i need to transfer to an additional hard drive to deliver to a client. I was able to take the Quicktime files and bring them into QUICKTIME PRO and export/transcode them into new files with no problem. The AVCHD files are a bigger issue. The smaller files i was able to transcode in TMPGenc and export and transfer them that way, but the larger AVCHD file is an issue.

The largest AVDHD file will play in Power DVD, but won't transfer and is unable to transcode from the hard drive. I was able to transcode (through TMPENG) the other clips on my hard drive, but i am having trouble with this one clip, because it is 25 minutes long. Any suggestions? its an avchd file, but the real problem is the external hard drive. I am defragging the drive several times. Has anyone had experience with this type of problem? Any suggestions on a third party software system that is helpful with this situation?

Zack

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
Re: AVCHD Cylic Redundancy error? Solutions?? Panasonic GH2
on Nov 6, 2012 at 10:24:06 am

easeus data recovery works for hard drives, flash drives, and sd cards.
amazing stuff.

Return to posts index

Zachary Snygg
Re: AVCHD Cylic Redundancy error? Solutions?? Panasonic GH2
on Nov 6, 2012 at 8:11:58 pm

Chris,

thanks i will give it a shot. I am currently doing a mirror of the drive to a brand new drive. Hopefully that will work, but i will try your suggestion. Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]