FORUMS: list search recent posts

My 1st Rig

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Vilchez
My 1st Rig
on Jun 11, 2012 at 3:01:11 am

Hey everybody,

I'm going to put together my 1st dslr rig ever this week. I want something that is going to look professional and be able to accomodate a 5d (or t2i), shotgun mic, pre-amp, LED light panel, smallhd monitor, follow focus, and I'd like it to be offset so that viewfinder aligns better with my eye. I want to be as easy on the pockets as possible of course, but I'd rather make the right choices in putting it together for longterm use, rather than having to re-purchase parts or whole rigs & wasting $ b/c of making bad choices. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

rv

Return to posts index

Steve Crow
Re: My 1st Rig
on Jun 12, 2012 at 1:04:59 am

I've been looking at the Jag35 series of products, I think you can start with one of their basic "street runner" models and then build it out slightly, that's what I'm looking at but, maybe like you, I'm waiting for the cash fairy to visit before making any purchases. :-)

Steve Crow
Crow Digital Media
http://www.CrowDigitalMedia.com

Return to posts index

Robert Vilchez
Re: My 1st Rig
on Jun 12, 2012 at 3:52:30 am

Thanks for that idea Steve! That looks great, and let me know when the cash fairy visits you. Send it to me afterward! lol I'll keep you posted on what setup I end up getting and please do the same.

Rob

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]