FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wide Angle tests with Canon 60d

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marco Falcone
Wide Angle tests with Canon 60d
on Mar 11, 2012 at 8:08:39 pm

Hey guys,

Heres a montage/tribute I did yesterday that I'd like to share with you. Please excuse the editing, as I just threw it together in two days. I wanted to test wide cinematography with the 15-85mm ef lens with a polarizing filter on. I think the results were really nice! But subjects far away didn't seem as sharp as I hope, I usually set the focus to about 7 meters away, I thought maybe infinite focus would have made it out of focus.

This video is also a short film, as was discovered when I first set the music to the footage. It's a tribute to the good old days at my elementary school.

Take a look,

Tell me what you think! I'm open to constructive criticism.

Thank you! :)

My equipment consisted of a Canon 60d with Magic Lantern installed - a CBR of x3.0. I shot using Cinestyle, and graded using a 80% blended LUT curve.

“I don't believe in total freedom for the artist. Left on his own, free to do anything he likes, the artist ends up doing nothing at all. If there's one thing that's dangerous for an artist, it's precisely this question of total freedom, waiting for inspiration and the rest of it.” -FEDERICO FELLINI

Return to posts index

Bill Willins
Re: Wide Angle tests with Canon 60d
on Mar 24, 2012 at 2:05:59 pm

Hi Marco. It's great that your out there shooting ... editing and improving your photography skills on a regular basis. Nice footage & music. If you can find a song about "mean nuns who whack students with rulers" I might consider a look back at my elementary school days. cheers BW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]