FORUMS: list search recent posts

Link video clip with audio track in PPro CS5.5???

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Clayton Nolen
Link video clip with audio track in PPro CS5.5???
on Dec 10, 2011 at 3:31:30 pm

Hello,

I have interview footage from a Canon Rebel T2i that I am using in an HD project in PPro. For higher quality audio, I recorded to an H4n. I've successfully imported the H4n audio, synced it to the camera audio and deleted the camera audio. Now, say I remove the clip from the timeline, and later decide I want it back, I have to go through the whole syncing process again, right? Is there a way to link the audio from the H4n to the video clip so that I won't have to do that?

Any comments would help!!!!!

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Rob Manning
Re: Link video clip with audio track in PPro CS5.5???
on Dec 11, 2011 at 9:48:10 am

Hi Clayton, Mac or PC, you can use: http://www.singularsoftware.com/help/pluraleyes_pp/howto_pluraleyes_premier...

Not certain about the newer Audition, since my PPro, came with sound booth but Adobe should have a solution for this, if not, then they SHOULD get a solution.

Thanks,

Rob

Return to posts index

David Speace
Re: Link video clip with audio track in PPro CS5.5???
on Dec 13, 2011 at 4:46:13 pm

On the PP5 timeline... give it a right click and you can link the audio and video together. But, what you should do is export the media... to a new file. Set the work area bar over the clip... then go to file, export, media and click on match sequence settings and then click export and you will have created a new file with the audio and video in sync and ready to go for later use. Make sure you have source range set to work area.

Dave Speace
Producer/Director/DP
DZP Video

Windows 7, 64 Bit, i7 8 Core, 16Gb Ram, GeForce 4800

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]