FORUMS: list search recent posts

Canon T3i-Will my computer/Sony Vegas support it?

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Vallin
Canon T3i-Will my computer/Sony Vegas support it?
on Sep 10, 2011 at 12:42:10 am

I've been planning on getting a Canon T3i for quite a while now and it seems like its the best choice for a beginner to Video's like myself,the thing is I'm not sure whether my computer will support it or not.I have an HP Touch Smart 310pc with a AMD Athlon II 245e Processor @2.9 Ghz and 3.75 Usable Gigs of Ram along with an AMD Vision video card(1GB i believe).I also use Sony Vegas Pro 9 to edit and in some cases but rare i use Sony Vegas 10 Platinum.Do u guys think that I will be able to make Videos without a drastic quality loss?Also I wouldn't mind Recommendation of other D-SLR Cameras around the 900$ price range,no camcorders D-SLR ONLY(due to my photography interests) I would appreciate any feedback from you experienced D-SLR users and Editors.Thanks

-Alex

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Canon T3i-Will my computer/Sony Vegas support it?
on Sep 10, 2011 at 5:09:43 pm

I'd also look into the Panasonic GH2, but yeah I don't see any issue with T3i footage and your computer. It's pretty low bitrate H.264 clips- about the most compatible/lightweight footage type you can make these days. (I'm assuming that's by design on Canon's part and not just being lazy.) lol.

Noah

40% discount for Creative Cow users with code ccow2011 at Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and GoPro HD Hero.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]