FORUMS: list search recent posts

awesome DSLR HD footage

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eddie Gonzalez
awesome DSLR HD footage
on Jun 20, 2011 at 4:12:57 am

Where can I see the highest quality HD video that the best DSLR's are capable of. I have found some samples online but it might have been compressed or something was wrong. I was not impressed at all. I have fiber optic broadband yet it was not smooth motion

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: awesome DSLR HD footage
on Jun 20, 2011 at 4:38:00 am

Join Vimeo and download the original format. Trust me it looks good if the person who shot and compressed knew their s. Then again any decent camera looks good if well treated with skills.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

Eddie Gonzalez
on Jun 20, 2011 at 5:28:03 am

Ok so I'm very impressed now. But can HDSLRs allow me to set the shutter speed to be different than the fps. For example can I shoot at 24fps with a shutter speed of 1/48? Or even a shutter speed of 1/120?

Return to posts index

Peter Burger
on Jun 20, 2011 at 7:52:03 am

Normally (depending on, which camera you're using), you've got quite a variety of shutterspeeds. So, no worries about that! The VDSLRs handle shutterspeeds from 30 up to 4000 (My T2i with Magic Lantern even has 48fps for 24p video).

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Jun 22, 2011 at 2:22:36 am

Yeah any shutter speed you want. But yeah if you stray too far from 2x your frame rate you'll get smeary or staccato motion. Pretty much the same as a camcorder.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

John Oldham
on Jul 18, 2011 at 3:18:19 pm

Fantastic 5d mk II depth of field examples here:

video production companies

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]