FORUMS: list search recent posts

Importing My photo sequence from Canon EOS 7D RAW

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony Giola
Importing My photo sequence from Canon EOS 7D RAW
on Feb 18, 2010 at 5:17:00 am

Hello again, recently I started to use my Canon EOS 7D as a new way to capture a video, but instead of actual video I would just set it to be continuous picture capturing so as to make a SUPER HIGH resolution video. but now that I have imported it into after effects and have set the Frame rate to 59.94 I am not sure as to how many pictures should be in one second. It is my intent for the video to seem to be choppy but as of right now the camera doesnt capture enough frames per second to fill up even 30 frames per second. Unless i were to upgrade to a Professional level camera I am stumped. Any help? Short of doing a technique which videogaming companies sometimes use to make an unrealisticly high visual quality callled pre rendering it so that the movie is purposely slow but then i speed it up which would then leave artifacts. Any help? I really dont want to have any sort of artifacts in this. The Native Resolution from the camera is 4000x4000 So it is a square.

Return to posts index

Stace Carter
Re: Importing My photo sequence from Canon EOS 7D RAW
on Feb 18, 2010 at 2:20:51 pm

Anthony -

I seem to recall the maximum burst speed of this cam is 3 FPS, so working this way you'll not get any more than 3 frames every second. Is there a reason you're not using the beautiful HD video capability of the 7D?

Cheers,
Stace

Apple Certified Trainer

Return to posts index

Norman Pogson
on Feb 18, 2010 at 2:32:10 pm

High speed continuous shooting is 8 frames per second on the 7D

My Canon 7D Blog

Return to posts index

Anthony Giola
on Feb 19, 2010 at 3:39:35 am

I wanted a choppy in between thing that i can edit to go with a beat of music. thanks. I figured it all out now! Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]