FORUMS: list search recent posts

A world without smoke (Preventive short)

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Antoni Pâquet
A world without smoke (Preventive short)
on Dec 11, 2010 at 7:54:08 pm

Hi I don't know if I'm in the right forum but I chose DSLR Video because the video I made and I wanna show you, was filmed with Canon T2i DSLR. It is a preventive short film made and directed by Antoni Pâquet (Me) for a contest against tobacco with a theme of "vampire". The goal was simple: 1 to 2 minutes, 15 to 18 years old participant (I'm 18 and the actors are 16, they're not formed in acting so please don't tell they're not good) Thanks again! Don't forget to hit the like button if you have an Youtube account. Some feedback would be appreciated.

Antoni Pâquet,
Director.

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: A world without smoke (Preventive short)
on Dec 11, 2010 at 10:39:33 pm

how did you record your audio ?

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Antoni Pâquet
on Dec 12, 2010 at 5:23:56 am

I've re-recorded all the audio in post-production with a Zoom H2 and corrected + premastered the audio.

Antoni Pâquet

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Dec 13, 2010 at 5:37:17 pm

Antoni -

With the proviso that I didn't understand a word, i thought it was quite well done - great use of sound, nice shock cut when the vamps first show up - very well done sucking-the-smoke effect.

Of course the effect of your film was to eroticise smoking, making it seem near orgasmic in impact and probably doesn't work as an anti-smoking effort - but very nicely done.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions

Return to posts index

Antoni Pâquet
on Dec 14, 2010 at 9:56:30 am

Thank you Herb,

Well, if you turn on the anotations of the video, there's english subtitles so you can understand what it's been said in the video. I think that the message of anti-smoking is clear: cigarettes kill.

The idea was: The vampires are the "cigarettes sellers" that push a teen to smoke, telling that it won't kill her, but finally they're liers and the young girl die, life sucked up by cigarette sellers (vampires, that will live with their product). I know it seems deep thought but when you think about it, it's clear.

So thank you for your comment! I hope you liked the video if you have a youtube account!

Thanks again,
Antoni

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]