FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video contest

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Antoni Pâquet
Video contest
on Sep 18, 2010 at 7:33:25 pm

I posted this in "DSRL" 'cause I made a video for a commercial video contest and I need some feedback about it. Also if you like the video I invite you to share it simply. It was filmed with a canon T2i, edited in adobe premiere and after effects.

so that's the link:

The video is in french but it's understandable :P They're saying "NRJ" (just to be sure)

So thank you in advance for your comments.

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: Video contest
on Sep 18, 2010 at 9:24:03 pm

I would do more work on the color, especially in the beginning everything is a little flat. Add contrast for one.

Edit has good energy.

Return to posts index

Antoni Pâquet
on Sep 19, 2010 at 1:08:42 am

Thank you for your comment. Yes, it is a bit flat because I did not have many time to edit and color/correct the video so I let it like I shooted it and added only a bit of tones.

I have a question... Do you want to help me win the video contest? If yes, just take a bit of your time to share the video with many friends. As directors and cinematographs we have to help each others.

So I invite you to make my video as viewed as much as you can. Thank you so much again.

*The prize to win is 25 000$ cash.

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Sep 19, 2010 at 3:23:31 am

You could have taken 15 minutes to use 3-way color correction and it would make a world of difference. There is always time.

Return to posts index

Omar Itani
on Oct 5, 2010 at 1:36:49 am

are you allowed to have other brand labels in the commercial (for example the fox sticker)? thats something you probably wanna look into before entering so you don't get disqualified.

Return to posts index

Antoni Pâquet
on Oct 5, 2010 at 9:00:51 am

The contest is finished since september 27, 2010.

But for your information, no, I couldn't integrate any other logos because it was a commercial only for a the radio station called "NRJ". Participants had to get as many views as they could and after, NRJ did a top 20 of the most watched videos and people had to vote for their favorite one in the top 20 list.

But unfortunnatly, I did not get as many views as I needed to. Anyways, next time, next contests, I'll participate!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]