FORUMS: list search recent posts

7D for professional production

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nels Chick
7D for professional production
on Jan 23, 2010 at 5:59:01 am

I just finished a demonstration video for the KC Slider, a high-end trailer for transporting high-end cars. This video was designed to be shown at trade shows and to be sent to potential customers. I shot the entire thing with my Canon 7D, and the stock 18-135mm stock lens.

I'm not saying it's perfect, but this was a paying gig, and I really love how most of the footage turned out. On a tight budget and tighter deadline I was able to produce a professional quality project for my clients needs, with a $1600 DSLR.

Take a look, and don't be afraid to use that 7D for profit. It's not the be-all-end-all, but it has a lot to offer!

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8906510&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=00ADEF&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8906510&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=00ADEF&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

inconveniencethemovie.com

Return to posts index

chet simmons
Re: 7D for professional production
on Jan 23, 2010 at 11:34:58 pm

Sometimes we are so busy looking at the things we're shooting, we forget to truly look. Dulling spray.

Return to posts index

Nels Chick
Re: 7D for professional production
on Jan 24, 2010 at 8:59:03 pm

Yeah, sadly I was under prepared. The client had about 12 'investors' standing around during the shoot, and there were reflections everywhere. After a while I got fed up enough to tell them where to go :) ...outside! I find every new project brings new challenges and new lessons. All the same, I feel that camera performed pretty well. The client loved the project, so I hope to have some return business from them.

inconveniencethemovie.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]