FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio jack on Sony A7R

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Campbell
Audio jack on Sony A7R
on Sep 13, 2016 at 11:26:24 pm

What type of audio jack does the Sony A7R have? Is it a stereo 1/8" standard jack, like the Canon t5i? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Blaise Douros
Re: Audio jack on Sony A7R
on Sep 13, 2016 at 11:59:36 pm
Last Edited By Blaise Douros on Sep 14, 2016 at 12:00:45 am

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=a7r+audio+jack

How are you accessing Creative Cow if you don't have access to the rest of the Internet?

Return to posts index

Paul Campbell
on Sep 14, 2016 at 1:12:09 am

You went to all that trouble instead of just posting a quick answer? Ufb.

Return to posts index

Blaise Douros
on Sep 14, 2016 at 4:32:10 pm

Aww, it was no trouble ;)

Yeah, it has both a headphone and mic 1/8" jack, which I found out by googling the name of the camera and clicking on a site that sells it. It took me ten seconds. A lot quicker than coming to CC, posting the question, and then waiting for someone to reply. In fact, the time it took you to write the post, you could have had your answer just by typing your question into the search bar on your browser instead of here.

I mean, yeah, this is a site for Q and A...but come on.

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on Sep 16, 2016 at 1:21:49 pm

[Blaise Douros] "I mean, yeah, this is a site for Q and A...but come on."

Really, at what point does it become ridiculous if it isn't stuff like this? Do you want to know if the A7R has a fixed lens or interchangeable lenses? Does it come in different colors? Will it take photos too? Does it run on batteries or AC power only?

That question would fit in well with the above list. People should have some basic responsibility for what they can find easily on the Internet, and then use a forum for questions that aren't easily searchable.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]