FORUMS: list search recent posts

Shopping Mall shoot

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ali Quintana
Shopping Mall shoot
on Jun 14, 2016 at 5:05:23 pm

Hi Every one,

I need to produce a shopping mall video, I foresee white balance problems as the place is loaded with different
colors light and also big windows with daylight shining in. I also need some night shots.

There will be people walking around every where as well.

What would be the best camera for choice, we do prefer normally the Black Magic or Scarlet, but they are not great
in low light which is why im considering a different camera for this.

We will have to move around a lot, so I am not sure how that would work out with carrying light etc.

Please Anny suggestions will be very welcome...

Return to posts index

Blaise Douros
Re: Shopping Mall shoot
on Jun 15, 2016 at 5:15:36 pm

Sony FS7 will give you plenty of color headroom for grading, and it's not too heavy. Does pretty well in medium-to-lower light.

If you need to go really lightweight with really good low-light performance, the Sony A7S or A7SII is your best bet. Slightly less color flexibility, but incredible low-light performance and very lightweight.

The nice thing about these E-mount cameras is that you can adapt almost any glass to them, so you have a lot of flexibility where that's concerned.

Return to posts index

Ali Quintana
Re: Shopping Mall shoot
on Jun 16, 2016 at 3:49:13 am

yes, we have an EF speedbooster, so we will be using the 24 - 70 canon 2.8 lens for all shots.

We actually have the sony a7 sii

And we will use the ninja to film at 1080p in proress. 24 fps , shutterspeed 45 and aperture at 2.8. We found that
iso at around 5000 does the nightshoots.

we do color correction in Davinci resolve.

But its a new cam for us and will be the first time shooting with it, so any suggestions are very welcome.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]