FORUMS: list search recent posts

repair corrupted .mov files

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Hark
repair corrupted .mov files
on May 9, 2016 at 5:39:23 pm

hey there I had to recover some deleted .mov files from my sd card. is there any freeware like REMO REPAIR? I used remo repair in january and I swear it was free then. I cant even find the original program i used to located my deleted files for free that was so fast.

so if anyone knows a program to recover deleted .mov files on exfat format, and repair them pleaase help me. it is for a client and the files disappeared from my computer :(

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: repair corrupted .mov files
on May 13, 2016 at 2:33:14 am

Y'know, there's something to be said for PROFESSIONALISM. There's something to be said for people who don't hose themseluves..... as you have apparently done.

I personally think you are sunk, and you REALLY need to sink more money into your business or get out of it.

You're not running your business on a shoestring, you're running it on a thread. If you can't afford the storage necessary to secure your clients' images, you may have some serious thinking to do.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

James Hark
on May 13, 2016 at 3:45:34 am

So you literally just responded to critisize? I asked for help. I am well aware I need more money, and I am constantly trying to invest more into my business. Everyone is not in the same circumstances as you, maybe you dont understand that? Did you even explain what to do with the money? Where to invest it? How to secure a customers image properally? Or did you just berate the person that humbly came seeking help with no good advice whatsoever besides get more money? And just because I was looking for a free version does not mean I couldnt buy the Remo Repair if I had to. So before you assume, you should really check where your heart is.

Return to posts index

Dan Smith
on Jul 5, 2016 at 7:55:26 am

Hey hello,

Remo Repair MOV is a good tool for your MOV repair purposes. Watch the video demo and find it out yourself.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]