FORUMS: list search recent posts

FilmCity fc-02 shouldr rig

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Film Riot Robot
FilmCity fc-02 shouldr rig
on Aug 29, 2014 at 1:36:18 am

Hello i recenty came acroos this company , its called FilmCity they sell filmmaking gear at a very low price . They sell shoulder rigs , jibs , cages , sliders, matte boxes ...

So i was looking for a shoulder rig and didnt want to spend a lot of money . I was looking for under 150$ , and couldnt find anything that looked like a propper shoulder rig . None of them had counter weights . solid looking handles , matte boxes , but then i saw filmcity FC-02 shoulder rig and it had everything that professional shoulder rig should have for under 150 $ !!!!!!! , Including couter weights , shoulder pad, side handle , matte box and bunch of other cool accesories. At first i was a bit skeptical but i ordered it anyways . They responded immediately kindly asking do i need some other accesories with it . And later gave me discount for their other products . Shipping was faster then i expected !

It came in a box with each part separated and protected from each other . It was very easy to assemble it , like legos for adults , When i ordered it i was skeptical but while i was assebling it i realised that it is very sturdy and well desinged . I also came w/ quick release plate ! The great thing is that you can asseble it hovever you want.

For my latest project i had to go run and gun and i was working in tiny location , so i removed everything except rods ,counter weight and handles. It really saved me from jitter that i get on my Canon 5DMK3 with no IS lens .

I really like it and i would reccomend everyone getting one .

You can find them here :

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]