FORUMS: list search recent posts

need to select a camera today!

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Suley Suleman
need to select a camera today!
on Jul 26, 2014 at 11:09:00 am

Ok guys, I am supposed to shoot some footage at an event tonight, problem is the person who has the 7D for whatever reason cant get it to me, I have inquired but bottom line is I cant seem to get a camera on hire today either, either they dont have it or paperwork would take them a day to process. A few people who can supply want alot of money and huge deposit and i dont even know them so its a little risk.

Anyway what i was going to pay for the dslr i have seen a few normal camcorders at my local electronic store which is going to cost the same as the hire so im thinking just get one, problem is i dont know much about cmos, mos and the the way the lens work, All i need to do is shoot 3 interviews indoors, lighting is unknown in condition. Audio i have a tascam around so that should make it easier but the actual camera is what i am stuck on.

I have listed the models can someone tell me which is the better camera, thanks in advance whilst I know they are not professional camera's, desperate times call for desperate measures :(

Models
Canon Legria Hf R406
Panasonic HDC-SD10EBK
Sony CX330
Panasonic HCV130
Sony Hdr CX240

Return to posts index

Matt Flex
Re: need to select a camera today!
on Feb 4, 2016 at 10:06:40 pm

Sony Hdr digital camera is cool. Go for it

Return to posts index