FORUMS: list search recent posts

Canon 600D why??? I can't understand... PLEASE ...

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rico Miller
Canon 600D why??? I can't understand... PLEASE ...
on Mar 9, 2014 at 6:39:43 pm

Hey All!

I have to write, because i need help... Well, i have bought a canon 600D dsrl for 5 days... I made video and i experencied some strange thing... When i push the shutter button, the camera does like it change the ISO. and when i push the shutter, the video is nice, but when i let go of the bottom, its change back to "bad video"... I uploaded the video, and you can watch... So why does that my camera? And how can i create video "like if I'm pushing the shutter, because that way much better than without it... "
sorry about hungarian voice under the video, and about my bad english.

I'm looking forward for your answers! and 1.000.000 thankyou! :)
[ the video :

]

Rico

Return to posts index

Steve Crow
Re: Canon 600D why??? I can't understand... PLEASE ...
on Mar 10, 2014 at 1:04:30 am

When you push the shutter half way down the camera is trying to auto focus the camera for you...in video mode this looks a little strange so most people don't use the camera this way in video mode...the camera is not adjusting the ISO at all.

The first thing you need to learn about is white balance, this is why the image looks so orange. You can select different white balance options like daylight, a cloudy day, and the indoor setting which is what you needed for this shot.

There are many articles on the Internet about shooting video with your camera in manual mode, this is how you will get the best looking video but it does take some time to learn! :-) Your English is much better than my Hungarian by the way.

Steve Crow

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]