FORUMS: list search recent posts

nikon 3200 quits during video recording??!!

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
wendy reed
nikon 3200 quits during video recording??!!
on Sep 22, 2013 at 6:51:41 pm

Anyone have a problem with the Nikon 3200 just stopping during video recording? When this happens nothing is on the card and the camera seems "stuck." I have to take the battery out and then re-insert to get the camera to respond.

Return to posts index

Steve Crow
Re: nikon 3200 quits during video recording??!!
on Sep 22, 2013 at 9:29:56 pm

I am not familiar with that make or model but have you tried updating/re-installing the camera's firmware? It sounds like it is corrupted if you are not getting any warning messages before it freezes

Steve Crow
Crow Digital Media
http://www.CrowDigitalMedia.com

Return to posts index

wendy reed
on Sep 23, 2013 at 2:13:07 am

Thanks. I have not but will check on that.

Return to posts index

Andy Schroeder
on Sep 23, 2013 at 6:52:31 pm

I only had it happen to me once. This was an issue that a recent firmware update supposedly fixed. I've used this camera extensively during the last year and a half, you can search here for other issues I've gone through with it to see if it'll help you.
If it's a new purchase and you still have the opportunity Id recommend exchanging the D3200 for the D5200, it's not much more expensive and it seems like all the issues I ran into with this camera are fixed on that model. Nikon customer service isn't interested in helping customers who can't afford their higher-end products.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]