FORUMS: list search recent posts

60D video flicker

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Berg
60D video flicker
on Mar 28, 2013 at 11:45:29 pm

Hi all!
I have a Canon 60D and use it for make videos. The problem is when I play the video in a tv monitor if there is some pan movement or somebody move in the video there is flickering issue...this is because it's a progressive video, not interlaced. If I play the video in a computer monitor no problem...
Question is: how can I minimize flicker in the video not interlaced?
Thanks for your help

Michael

Hi all! I have reinstalled premiere cs3 and an upgrade of cs3, but now when I'm in the timeline I don't see video out in the external monitor, attached to the breakout box of Matrox RTX2...I have checked the preferences and project settings in premiere, but they seem ok.
Any ideas?
Thanks for your reply.

Michael

Return to posts index

Michael Berg
Re: 60D video flicker
on Mar 29, 2013 at 12:48:57 am

Sorry, second thread is my mistake

Hi all! I have reinstalled premiere cs3 and an upgrade of cs3, but now when I'm in the timeline I don't see video out in the external monitor, attached to the breakout box of Matrox RTX2...I have checked the preferences and project settings in premiere, but they seem ok.
Any ideas?
Thanks for your reply.

Michael

Return to posts index

Jordan Westhoff
on Apr 9, 2013 at 2:56:13 pm

I'm not quite sure about your Matrox problem (don't use Matrox hardware integration that often.)

However, for your flicker question...what were your capture settings? Frame rate, shutter speed, ISO, etc?

-Jordan Westhoff

Rochester Institute of Technology
BS Digital Cinema/Motion Picture Science 2015

Return to posts index

Michael Berg
on Apr 15, 2013 at 11:00:42 am

Thanks for your reply.
settings are: video full HD 25 fps, Iso 125, shutter 1/50.
I have seen the same problem in many videos in progressive mode, not interlaced. When I make a pan or when a subject move in the video there is this flicker, a sort of strobe effect...
Any ideas?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]